Wednesday 21 November 2007

THE SHEPHERD OF YOUR SOUL



“The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; he leads me beside still waters; he restores my soul. He leads me in right paths for his name's sake.”Psalms 23:1-3 (NRSV)


When the Lord is your Shepherd, He takes the responsibilities of leading you to the path of righteousness and beside the still waters. It is very comforting to know that when God directs you, He will never lead you into danger, pain or lack. His guidance will lead you into the abundance of all things and you will never be in need of anything.

“Lord Jesus, I commit all my ways to you, and pray that you lead me on every way into my future,“ that should be your prayer today. As your Good Shepherd, the Lord will feed you when you are hungry. He will comfort you when you are sad, when you are in need, He will provide your needs. When you are confused, He will lead you into all truths by the Holy Spirit.

David attributed his lying in greener pastures to the Shepherd of his soul. I pray for you that the Shepherd of your soul will guide your life and lead you into successful business ventures, happy marriages and prospering careers to fulfill your dreams and desires in life. His leading will also deliver you from the hands of your enemies and keep you in the path of life everlasting by His sweet and gentle voice.

This is the season to give the Good Shepherd of your soul, full control over your life. Jesus will lead you into success which you have never experienced before. Life is a mystery and sometimes satanic serpents and demonic lions lie in waiting on the route of our destiny to destroy the full counsel of God for our lives. Moreover, when God leads you on the right paths, He empowers you to locate the dangerous traps of wickedness ahead of you.

I pray that for the rest of your life, the Lord will be the guide of your soul. I pray you will never miss His leading.


LIFE APPLICATION

Declare that, because the Lord is your shepherd, you will never be in shortage of anything. As you continue to walk with the Lord, be determine to give Him your whole soul and spirit.

No comments: