Thursday 29 November 2007

INTRODUCTION PAGE OF THE BOOK

From the time we are born into this world until the time we pass away into eternity, it’s as if mankind goes on an imaginary journey to a land where one has never been. It is called an adventure, where you would find yourself confronted by the fear of the unknown; an unknown land, strange cultures and roads you have never used. From the time you are born through schooling, marriage, careers and friendships you will be confronted with unfamiliar languages, strange traditions and the fear of uncertainty.

You could never make such a journey through life successfully unless you have some direction from a guide who will lead you by understanding the paths that you must follow and direct you each step as you go along. This guide should be somebody who already knows where you are going.

I have a little piece of equipment called the navigator which I always keep in my car, and use especially when I am not sure of my destination and do not want to waste my time driving around asking strangers for directions. Any time I use this navigator, I can rest assured in my heart because it is able to talk to me and tell me where to turn to and where not to go. Since I started using it, I am able to plan my journeys effectively and I no longer need to leave home two hours early in case I get lost.

Life is like that, for people who do not know the Lord Jesus Christ as their redeemer and also for those that are saved. People find themselves on a strange land and amongst strange people, not knowing where they are going and in desperate need of a guide (navigator). Contrary to a popular misconception, your destiny does not answer to luck and guesswork and neither does God expect you to sort your life out by your smartness.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6 (NRSV)

God has a personal interest in your life and He wants to direct you and guide you this day into your destination of life. He is the first and the last, the beginning and the end and He knows the end from the beginning. The Almighty is the guide and the navigation that can lead you and keep you away from strange places and people that can disrupt your destiny.

The Scripture above is a personal promise from God that if you will trust in the Lord and acknowledge Him in all your ways, He will direct your path. The Lord wants you to acknowledge Him in all your choices, decisions and desires of life. If you make a decision today to just acknowledge the Lord by yielding to His leadership and guidance He will be committed to bring divine direction to every area of your life.

Divine direction is the doctrine of determining God’s plan for your life without the interferences of your carnal desires. The direction of every man determines his destiny. This book will open your eyes and help you to establish your destiny by divine direction.










No comments: